3rd EPFL Industry Day
Share this event
Innovation is one of the basic missions of EPFL and of primary importance to the School of Engineering (STI) as well as the School of Life Sciences (SV). After 2 successful editions with over 150 attending companies, EPFL are organizing a 3rd edition of the Industry Day on Wednesday 20 March 2019. The event offers different opportunities to companies, research laboratories of EPFL, as well as Master and PhD students.
- Get informed about the state of research at EPFL
- Meet Professors and master students
- Initiate collaborations to innovate in your company
- Present your company to students and researchers
- Present your research to companies
- Invite your past and current industry partners
- Meet with potential future industry partners and discuss collaboration opportunities
- Take advantage of organized discussions, informal networking, and information booths
- Establish a network for the professional integration of PhD students and postdoctoral researchers
For Master and PhD students
- Find out about research and development in industry
- Learn about innovation and entrepreneurship at EPFL
- Meet potential host companies for internships, master theses in industry or future employment
In addition to the plenary presentations from industry and academia, the industry day features a technical exhibition for companies, startups, research laboratories and institutions supporting innovation. The exhibition is paired with the Salon des Technologies STIL on 2 consecutive days.
The program allows for more than four hours of networking time in the exhibition and catering space during breaks, as well as face-to-face meetings between companies and research laboratories.
More information about the programme and registration can be found on the event’s website.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.