Share this opportunity
The bench2biz workshop helps to jump-start a new venture in science and technology. Apply for next session from 2 to 9 November 2023.
Participants in the early phase of an innovative idea in science and technology are helped to move from an idea to a concept stage, shape their venture ideas, determine the commercial value and marketability of their idea or invention and set the ground of their business plan. The workshop is organized yearly in Switzerland.
Designed for high-technology domains ideas, the programme is addressed to budding entrepreneurs and offers:
- A two-and-a-half-day workshop including fast-paced modules which tests each time the marketability of the selected high-tech ideas.
- An effective and efficient methodology to determine if high-tech or scientific inventions have commercial value and could serve as the basis for new start-ups companies.
- Practical tools to transform an idea into a concept.
- The presence of business and industry experts with real-life entrepreneurship or corporate experience over the entire workshop which are brought together around each participating idea into a carefully designed team.
- Advance early-stage research performed by each team to be translated into real business opportunities.
Several successful Western Switzerland life sciences companies took the workshop, such as Diatheris, Arcoscreen, Fluosphera, Nanolive and Adiposs.
📆 9 November 2023
ℹ️ Information and registration