BioAlps Networking Day 2020 | Postponed
Share this event
The BioAlps Community’s Strength & Innovation despite COVID-19
Out of concern for the health and safety of our Life Sciences Community, and in line with recent “shelter in place” orders by the Canton of Vaud and the Swiss Federal Council, we sadly will not be holding the BioAlps Networking Day on 9 November 2020 and have to postpone it to 2021.
The programme and the format will not change, the event will still take place at the STCC. We will definitely continue to do everything we can to help our Community stay safe, informed and connected.
The event’s official language is French.
The event will be moderated by Mrs Annick Chevillot, Journalist at Heidi.news
12h30 – 13h30 | REGISTRATION
13h30 – 13h50 | WELCOME ADDRESS
- Mr Philippe Leuba | State Counsellor of the Canton of Vaud
- Mr Claude Clément | President | BioAlps Association
13h50 – 14h30 | KEYNOTES
Innovation in Western Switzerland and its contribution to the future of medicine
Prof Luciana Vaccaro | Vice-President of Innosuisse & Rector of the University of Applied Sciences and Art Western Switzerland
- Innovation & futur of medicine : Changes in Paradigmes and new challenges for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Mr Pierre Morneau | Vice President & General Manager Switzerland | Takeda
14h30 – 15h00 | BREAK
15h00 – 17h00 | SESSIONS
15h00 – 15h55 | Session 1 – Innovation applied to treatments and therapies – Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Ferring Biologics Technology and Development: A lean and agile new life sciences infrastructure at the centre of the Health Valley | Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Designing and building an Agile and Flexible R&D infrastructure | Pharmaplan
- Next Generation Cell Culture technologies | HES-SO Valais
- Next Generation Protein Purification technologies | Swiss Biotech Center
16h00 – 16h55 | Session 2 – Innovation applied to medical device technologies – Moderated by Mr Jens Krauss | VP Systems | CSEM
- Digital Health Technologies @CSEM
- Mr Jens Krauss | VP Systems | CSEM
- Transfer of medical device technologies to innovative products
A conversation with CSEM partners
All together: Discussion on the implementation of medical device regulations
17h00 – 17h25 | BIOALPS AWARD CEREMONY 2020
17h25 – 19H00 | COCKTAIL RECEPTION
You will be able to meet and discover the partners of the BioAlps Networking Day 2020 in the Networking Area at the SwissTech Convention Center. Participants who are accessing the streaming platform will be able to discover presentations from the different partners digitally. We wish to thank our partners for their support, especially in these challenging times.
Alliance Consulting Switzerland | Biopôle | CHUBB | CSEM | CSL Behring | EPFL | GGBa | Heidi.news | Ichnos Sciences | Katzarov | SGE | SICHH | Socorex | TRB Chemedica | UCB | Voisin Consulting Life Sciences
After a successful first edition in 2019, the INNO2 is back in Lausanne. It is the perfect opportunity to meet top entrepreneurs from Western Switzerland. One startup of honour, Abionic, and four cross-sectoral startups Artiria Medical, Bloom Biorenewables, Coat-X, and OneDoc, which combine life sciences with technologies from ICT, cleantech and micro- and nanotechnologies, will present their technologies at the BioAlps Networking Day 2020. These startups are also part of our regional partners’ communities Alp ICT, Cleantech Alps and Micronarc. Participants who are accessing the streaming platform will be able to discover presentations from the different startups digitally.