BioAlps Networking Day 2023
Share this event
Join us on 9 November 2023 at Campus Biotech for the BioAlps Networking Day 2023. This year’s event will last a full day! The morning is dedicated to Canton of Geneva life sciences innovations, whereas the afternoon focuses on « Personalised Medicine and Digital Health ».
BioAlps’ annual meeting attracts each year about 300 key players from the Swiss Health Valley🇨🇭 region: representatives from academia, startups, government, and media gather to share the latest trends in life sciences and connect with each other.
Full day ticket: CHF 100 (including networking breaks)
Thanks to the support of FONGIT and Wyss Center for Neuro and Bio Engineering, who are sponsoring the morning event, as well as the contribution from our sponsors for the whole day, we are able to keep a flat rate of CHF 100.
- A special morning session at Campus Biotech with Wyss Center for Neuro and Bio Engineering and FONGIT
- An introductory Keynote by the President of the Swiss Personalized Health Network
- Two sessions, focusing on Precision Medicine and Digital Health
- Startups pitches
- Innosquare with breakthrough life sciences innovation
- A brand new networking app Networking opportunities
- BioAlps Awards: Industry and Academy
Profile of participants
- CEO, CMO, CSO, CBO, COO, CTO
- University and University of Applied Sciences professors
- Software Engineer
- R&D Director
- Startup Founder
- Project Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Communication and Marketing Manager
- Master and PhD Students from local Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences
Alliance Consulting Switzerland | Biopôle | CHUBB | Debiotech | FONGIT | GGBa | Katzarov | République et Canton de Genève | Socorex | Swiss Global Enterprise | TRB Chemedica | Voisin Consulting Life Sciences | Wyss Center