BRIDGE : Calls for Proof of Concept projects
Share this opportunity
“BRIDGE Proof of Concept helps young researchers apply their research results and gain the confidence needed to make a market entry.”
- Your institution has assured you of their support for the duration of the project.
- You have gained research experience while studying for your bachelor’s or master’s degree, which you obtained no more than four years ago or
- you are on course to complete your doctoral studies within the next six months or less, or
- you are a working as a postdoctoral researcher, having obtained your doctorate no more than four years ago.
- You submit your proposal as an individual and not as part of a group.
- 12th call: 9 September 2019
- 13th call: 9 December 2019
- Deadline always 17:00 Swiss local time
What does BRIDGE Proof of Concept offer
- It covers your salary and any costs that are directly linked to the execution of your project; max. CHF 130,000 per year.
- It provides funding for your project for a twelve-month period.
- It may be extended once for a maximum of six months.