CSEM | Virtual B2B meeting on wearables
Share this event
Conversations on wearable device technologies
Let’s talk about wearable device technologies in the form of dedicated Q & A sessions, in-person virtual networking meetups, and conversations on 10 March, 2021 from 08.30 to 12:00 (CET).
This meeting provides you with access to the Centre Suisse d’Electronique et de Microtechnique (CSEM) experts from a variety of technical fields, each of whom is ready to help you to prepare your next disruptive technology project. This specific session is dedicated to wearable device technologies.
Meet CSEM experts
In-person chat enabling individuals to connect, share ideas and spark creativity. Meet CSEM experts in wearable device technologies and discuss your interests.
- Ricard Delgado – electroencephalography (EEG), embedded neural networks, Internet of Medical Things, privacy by design, ISO13485
- Mathieu Lemay – photoplethysmography (PPG), embedded algorithms, analog front-end, vital signs monitoring, and ISO13485
- Olivier Chételat – bio-potential (eg. ECG, EMG, EEG), bio-impedance (eg. EIT) and imaging wearables, cooperative sensors, integration (especially for large numbers of sensors), dry electrodes, signal quality, and immunity to electromagnetic disturbances
- Philippe Dallemagne – Low-power wireless communication systems, real-time communications, cyber-security and IoT protocol
- Stephane Emery – Ultra-low-power integrated systems, Systems on Chip (SoC), AI accelerators, and ASIC
Insight into CSEM competencies
- Medical technologies (wearables and beyond) and Wearable medical device technology
- System-On-Chip design & technology
- Wireless communications
- Data science program
Deadline: 2 March, 2021