ELSF 2021 | 14th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum
Share this event
ELSF for Partnering & Investment
The 14th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum, will take place online on 10-12 March 2021 and be part of the Digital Sachs Spring Life Sciences Week, that will also incorporate the 2nd Annual European HealthTech CEO Forum (Digital & MedTech).
Back for its 14th Annual Edition, this global bio-pharma industry event will address through its programme the main challenges for 2021 in investment, partnering and alliance management. Key players contribute their insights in panels which cover the macro picture as well as innovation in different therapeutic sectors.
The main programme is spread throughout 2 days (10-11 March) and will include BioCapital & Investment Day and Bio-Pharma Partnering & Therapeutics Day. The two days will feature more than 14 hours of high-level speeches, panel discussions and spotlight showcases by leading industry corporates. In addition, there is a global company showcase of 50+ presentations by established public, private, emerging and seed companies, offering innovative solutions and seeking investment and partnering opportunities. The organisers anticipate 400+ delegates will register for the forum from all Life Sciences sectors, with the target audience being corporate and financial investors/partners, bankers and advisors.
Meetings will take place from the 8-12 March. Moreover, the system will be open for 12 hours a day and we expect 1500+ meetings completed over 5 days.
Digital event: programme
BioCapital & Investment Day (Wednesday, 10 March)
- State of the Industry Panel
- China Partnering & Investment Panel
- European Equities Investment Panel
- Accessing US Capital Markets Panel
- VC, Private Equity & Crossover Funds Panel
- Early Stage Innovation & Investment Panel
Bio-Pharma Partnering & Therapeutics Day (Thursday, 11 March)
- Pharma M&A and Partnering Panel
- Immuno-Oncology Partnering Panel
- Advances in Immuno-Oncology Panel
- Platform Technologies & Novel Therapeutics Panel
- Genetic Medicine & New Modalities Panel
- Progress in Alzheimer’s, Dementia & Diagnostics Panel
Networking Day (Friday, 12 March)