EPFL Innovation Park | First Femtech accelerator in Switzerland (Tech4Eva)
Share this article
In honor of Women’s International Day, EPFL Innovation Park is announcing the launch of Tech4Eva, the first Femtech accelerator in Switzerland, focused on women’s health, in partnership with Groupe Mutuel.
Creating an innovation platform in Switzerland for disruptive FemTech start-ups to join forces with forward-thinking corporations to advance and improve technologies relating women’s health, and achieving respective growth.
About the programme
Tech4Eva is a 9-month start-up acceleration program, aiming to help selected start-up companies to refine their business models and go-to-market process strategy, to meet investors and potential customers, through thematic workshops, roadshows as well as personalised technical and business coaching.
All start-ups developing innovative solutions to foster women’s health are welcome to apply to this program. Priority will be given to those start-ups that:
- Tech Driven
- Demonstrate growth potential and traction to customers
- Have a product /service that is ready to be commercialised
- Are looking for international development and further fundraising
- Are in the field of FemTech
- Have a strong team
- Are committed to attend diligently all the program activities
- Female and/or male founders
- Application: 31 March 2021
- Next programme start date: April 2021
- Duration: 9 months