From Molecule to Medicine
Share this training
From Molecule to Medicine | An Introduction to Clinical Trials including ICH-GCP
The course will take place on 25 November 2020 in Basel.
A two-day course offering an overview of the drug development process including the following topics:
- Good Clinical Practice / ICH Guidelines / Directives
- “Who’s Who” in Clinical Research – Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting Clinical Trials: pre-, during and post study activities
- Clinical Trial Methodology and Design
- Understanding and Handling of Adverse Events
- Monitoring Clinical Studies
Who should attend? Newcomers to the industry, clinical research personnel with up to 2 years experience, those returning to “the sharp edge” of Clinical Operations, scientists working in related areas.