From Molecule to Medicine : An Introduction to Clinical Trials including ICH-GCP
Share this training
On 27 and 28 March 2019, CTC Resourcing Solutions is organizing the course “From Molecule to Medicine : An Introduction to Clinical Trials including ICH-GCP” in Basel, Switzerland.
This highly interactive course with a balance of information, workshops, exercises and quizzes offers a general overview of the drug development process.
With this course you will
- Understand how drugs are developed and learn in brief about the history and business side of drug development
- Find out what rules, guidelines and laws are essential, who the key players and what their responsibilities are
- Learn the top ethical principle and responsibility behind clinical research – protecting the patient
- Become knowledgeable about the safety aspects and how they are handled in clinical research
- Learn about clinical trial methodologies used and the key documents involved
- Know in detail about the activities necessary before the study can start
- Become familiar with the activities performed during and after the conduct of the clinical study.
- The Drug Development Process
- Good Clinical Practice / ICH Guidelines / Directives
- “Who’s Who” in Clinical Research – Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting Clinical Trials: pre-, during and post study activities
- Clinical Trial Methodology and Design
- Understanding and Handling of Adverse Events
- Monitoring Clinical Studies