HealthTech Innovation Days (HTID®)
Share this event
HealthTech Innovation Days | Healthtech for Care
The event will take place on 22 and 23 June 2020 in Paris.
The HealthTech Innovation Days aim to drive and foster collaborations within the European healthcare and life sciences ecosystems to improve patient access to innovative care. The 2020 event is organised by HealthTech for Care®, an endowment fund dedicated to improving access to innovative healthcare for patients.
The HealthTech Innovation Days gather the whole healthcare community and features:
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions on new trends in research & development
- Networking opportunities throughout the event
- Private meetings between European innovative HealthTech companies, pharmaceutical companies, life sciences specialised investors, healthcare experts, KOLs and institutional representatives
This event is organised for private and listed companies willing to accelerate their innovation:
- Listed European innovative companies in HealthTech (biotech, medtech, digital-health) with a market-cap starting from €20 million.
- Private Biotech companies with at least an on-going Phase I
- Private Medtech companies with a pre-sub FDA or CE
- Private Digital Health companies
The 2020 edition will strengthen its focus on the patient, proving that access to innovative care for all, depends on partnerships between actors, in Europe and elsewhere.
As an affiliated member of the BioAlps community, active in the biotech, medtech and e-health fields, you are entitled to an early bird discount of 25%. The deadline for registration is Saturday 29 February.
Should you wish to make use of the discounted rate, please indicate the code “EURO2223” on the payment page.
- All applicants should submit an expression of interest
- The jury will evaluate all applications for potential overall fit
- If the project meets the requirements, the project team will be contacted directly by HTID®