HealthTech Investor Day 2019
Share this event
The HealthTech Investor Day will take place in Paris on 24 and 25 June 2019.
Organize one-to-one meetings with French, European, American, Asian and Saoudi Arabian hedge funds, VC, and banks for near and long-term investment. Initiate new partnerships with pharmaceutical companies such as Servier, Sanofi , Ipsen, Pfizer, Takeda, Amgen, and many more.
- One-on-one meetings (30 minutes each)
- Partnering meetings
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions on specific topics:
- France & Europe’s attractiveness for the innovative bioindustry focusing on high human scientific French expertise;
- Economy & finance in the healthtech industry (speakers from the Nasdaq and Euronext);
- Synergies between Business Development and Fundraising (BDC Life Sciences) with a talk on the symbiotic relationship between Biotech & Pharmaceutical companies;
- Artificial Intelligence (Guerbet)
- Promote France’s Strengths in Health Innovation (LIR Association);
- Hot topic in Oncology : After autologous CAR-T and Anti-PD1 / Anti PD-L1 … what’s next? (Servier)
All conferences will be supervised by a well-known international scientific patronage and Nobel Prize winner.
To attend, you represent:
- A listed biotech, medtech, or digital-health company with a market cap of €20Mn+
- A private biotech with an on-going phase II minimum
- A private medtech / digital health company with CE/FDA approved products
3rd registration round deadline 14 May 2019.