ILMAC Lausanne 2020
Share this event
ILMAC Lausanne | The new platform for the chemical and life sciences community
The event will take place on 7 and 8 October 2020.
At ILMAC Lausanne 2020, representatives from the sectors of laboratory technology, biotechnology and process technology will be presenting their products and services for two days at Expo Beaulieu Lausanne and showing you their solutions to current challenges.
In a relaxed and convivial atmosphere, the latest knowledge is to be imparted at this event in cooperation with the Swiss Chemical Society, accompanied by an exhibition of high-quality product offerings. The open Networking Zone, which focuses on encounters and dialogue, forms the centrepiece of the event enabling you to exchange thoughts and ideas over a free lunch.
Wednesday 7 October
- 10:00-12:30 | Symposium: Industry 4.0 – Trends & Best Practice
- 14:00-16:30 | Symposium: Lab 4.0 – Trends, Visions & Challenges
- 14:00-16:30 | Workshop: Focus Topics Green & Sustainable Chemistry 2021-2023
- 14:00-16:30 | Workshop: Flow Chemistry
Thursday 8 October
BioAlps and the Integrated Scientific Services AG (ISS) in collaboration with the Swiss Biotech Association organises a Medtech symposium on Thursday 8 October: “CE -Marking of Medical Devices: Navigating the new Regulatory Framework”. The Symposium will provide information to Medtech companies with regards to the numerous challenges in obtaining the CE-mark, specifically within the new EU MDR which has been postponed to May 2021.
- 10:00 – 10:30 | Introduction New CE Regulatory Process
- 10:30 – 11:30 | Round-Table with Swiss industry experts on EU, Notified Bodies, Swissmedics
- 11:30 – 12:00 | Keynotes: CE Regulatory Framework Challenges
InnoSquare @ ILMAC
As per the 2018 edition, ILMAC Lausanne will host an InnoSquare where 10 startups, over the two day event, will present their technologies. More information regarding the startups will be shared in the coming months.