Innossuise & KIAT | Call for proposal 2021
Share this opportunity
7th South Korea – Switzerland call for Joint Innovation Projects
The Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT) & the Swiss Innovation Agency (Innosuisse) launch their joint call 2021 to fund science-based innovation projects between Switzerland and South Korea. The call for joint innovation projects is aimed at companies and research institutions in Switzerland and South Korea (consortia) looking to carry out a joint science-based innovation project.
The Call is open for all scientific disciplines; however projects for products or services in following topics are particularly appreciated:
– Biotech; Medtech
– Renewable Energy; Mobility
– Digitalisation; Industry 4.0; IoT
– Additive Manufacturing
– Smart Materials / Innovative surfaces
– Augmented and virtual reality
The aim is to strengthen the activity of the business and research community of both countries. KIAT and Innosuisse have opted for a two-stage evaluation process, to align the common targets and cooperation within the project consortia and allow for a greater numbers of funded projects.
Call Structure & Submission
- Launch of call for Project Pre-Proposaé – 1 February, 2021
- A webinar for interested parties will be organised beginning of March 2021
- Deadline for submission of Project Pre-Proposal – 30 April, 2021
- Deadline for submission of Full application – 02 August, 2021
Each country will fund its eligible participants according to their national procedure and funding rules. Funding conditions and eligibility criteria may vary from one country to another. On request partners will be instructed in detail by KIAT and Innosuisse how to apply for funding.