Leena Peltonen School of Human Genemonics
Share this training
12th Leena Peltonen School of Human Genomics will take place in Les Diablerets, in the Swiss Alps, from 18 to 22 August 2019.
World-class researchers, who are currently advancing the field of human genomics have been selected as tutors.
The field of human genetics and genomics is constantly evolving and growing. The topics studied, during this very special summer school, are aligned with the latest discoveries and technologies.
- Genomics of rare and complex human diseases
- Gene regulation and functional analysis
- Sequencing technology
- The future of whole genome analysis
- Clinical sequencing
- Personalized medicine
Who can register?
- Scientists and clinicians undertaking graduate studies focused on human genetics and genomics
- Students with a PhD in other fields, who have chosen to study genomics for their post-doctoral studies
Spaces are limited to 20 students
Application deadline : 31 May 2019
Registration notification e-mail : 17 June 2019