MTi London 2019
Share this event
The 29th MedTech Investing Europe Conference will take place from 8 to 9 October in London
Bringing Together Innovators, Leading Investors and Major Healthcare Corporations
The 29th MedTech Investing Europe Conference, the longest-running and leading healthcare and life science investment and partnering conference in Europe, is returning to London on 8-9 October 2019. The event brings together the very best game-changing technologies and leading entrepreneurs with a wide range of investors including VC’s, angel investors, leading healthcare corporations, private wealth holders, family offices and many more.
This unrivalled platform will:
- Allow both investors and technology providers to identify, meet and build investment partnerships
- Showcase the most cutting edge technology and the investment opportunities our innovators bring
- Give unrivalled insight into the MedTech sector for both entrepreneurs and investors via the fine-tuned conference programme
- Deliver highly experienced and knowledgeable speakers showing how successful investments can be made in the MedTech arena
- Allow you to meet with the companies and individuals of most interest to you via our 1-2-1 networking system and via informal meetings throughout the even
The MTI events deliver the best ratio of investors to presenting companies, giving all attendees the maximum opportunity to meet, network and ensure you meet the right people for your business. Do not miss this unique opportunity to meet with some of the most proactive entrepreneurs and investors in healthcare and life sciences, learn how to fine-tune your strategy and ultimately maximise the potential for return from the sector.
For more details, please contact Liam Smith on +44 (0) 20 3763 2816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.