NanoBioTech Montreux 2022
Share this event
The NanoBioTech-Montreux will take place from 14 to 16 November 2022 in Montreux, Switzerland.
NanoBioTech-Montreux is a unique human-scale conference at the frontiers of Micro and NanoTechnology and Biological and Medical applications. The conference format includes plenary talks from invited speakers of international renown, oral presentations describing new research, selected based on their originality and scientific quality. Poster sessions are preceded bypitch-like oral presentations.
- Soft matter and physics of fluids at the nano- and microscale
- Nanobiotechnology – Nanobiosensor; Engineering Molecules and Surfaces; Self-Assembly; Molecular Motors
- Single cell platforms: Single cell analysis; Sequencing; Manipulation; Sorting; Imaging
- Medical applications: Nanomedicines; nanoscale sensor; Point-of-Care Devices; implantable sensors; engineered scaffolds for tissue engineering
- Microfluidics: fundamentals and applications
- Droplet microfluidics: technologies & applications
- Organ-on-Chip platforms
- Innovative imaging approaches including 3D imaging, Nano-Photonics, and Plasmonics
Valentina Cauda, Politecnico di Torino, IT
Max Hamedi, KTH Stockholm, SE