Top 100 Swiss Startups 2022: the Life Sciences Winners
Share this article
17 Western Switzerland Life Sciences startups in biotech, medtech and foodtech were selected
The TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award 2022 celebrated Switzerland’s most promising startups. The 12 edition winners were announced on 7 September 2022. Congratulations to all the Western Switzerland and their amazing project that were celebrated this year.
- Stalicla SA (41) – Precision medicine for neurodevelopmental disorders
- EBAMed SA (60) – Non-invasive and automated treatments of heart arrhythmias
- Adiposs SA (65) – Imaging Body Fat – Saving Lives
- Neurosoft Bioelectronics SA (73) – Soft implantable electrodes for the nervous system
- Terapet SA (77) – Better Dose Control in Proton Therapy For Cancer Treatment
- Haya Therapeutics (8) – Treating heart failure through innovative RNA-therapies
- Volumina (15) – Dynamic biomaterials for reconstructive and plastic surgery
- Agro Sustain (21) – Natural plant protection
- Oculis (35) – Next Generation of Topical Ophthalmic Treatments
- Arcoscreen SA (42) – Screen patients’ cells to improve drug discovery
- Annaida Technologies SA (42) – Non-invasive chemical analysis at embryo scale
- EarlySight SA (80) – Imaging early signs of retinal diseases years in advance
- Nagi Bioscience SA (82) – Organism-on-Chip” technology for drug/chemical screening
- SEED Biosciences (83) – Isolate single cells reliably and cost-effectively
- Lumendo AG (84) – Revolutionize dental root canal treatments
- Biospectal SA (96) – The optical revolution in blood pressure management
- aktiia SA (13) – Reinventing Blood Pressure Monitoring
Special mention for Cutiss (4), which grows human skin in the lab for patients that suffer from skin defects and that partnered with one of our members, CSEM, to create a device to grow the skin tissues.
⬇️ Download here the digital version of the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Magazine.