BioAlps : A diversified
Life Sciences Cluster
The BioAlps community’s strength in the face of COVID-19
Science, technology and innovation strengthen our ecosystem’s resilience to the new coronavirus.
Find below lists of actors working at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19.
Please note that the above lists are non-exhaustive and will be updated.
If you are active in the fight against the virus in at least one of the core competencies, please sign up to our database here. If you have any trouble uploading your information, do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Find more information about the COVID-19 actors on our BioAlps Community page.
Discover articles from research centres, academic institutions, organisations, startups and companies from western Switzerland who have developed solutions to fight COVID-19.
In the following articles, these COVID-19 actors (see above lists) share information about their solutions, how COVID-19 has impacted their endogenous and exogenous activities as well as the impact cantonal and/or federal measures have had on their activities.
All articles will be published on our News page.
- CSL Behring | 24.08.20
- SIB Swiss Bioinformatics Institute | 25.08.20
- Netsensing | 26.08.20
- MedCo | 27.08.20
- Abionic | 28.08.20
- E4S | 31.08.20
- Daphne Technology | 01.09.20
- SICHH | 02.09.20
- Morand Distillery | 03.09.20
- Coughvid | 07.09.20
- PICC Solution | 08.09.20
- Helvetica Health Care | 09.09.20
- Combioxin | 14.09.20
- FAS Medic | 15.09.20
- Spentys | 16.09.20
- UNIGE Biopharmaceutics | 17.09.20
- Neurix | 21.09.20
- UCB | 22.09.20
- AquaNetto | 23.09.20
- Vaccine Formulation Institute (VFI) | 24.09.20
- SwissKH | 25.09.20
- JAG Process Solutions | 28.09.20
- HUG Innovation Center | 29.09.20
- Takeda Neuchâtel Manufacturing Site | 30.09.20
- SwissCovid | 01.10.20
- CERN | 05.10.20
- Coronasense | 06.10.20
- GaDia | 07.10.20
- MaxiVAX | 08.10.20
- EPFL - Laboratory of Microbiology and Microtechnology | 26.10.20
- EPFL - Laboratory of Biological Network Characterization (LBNC) | 02.11.20