Bridge – Proof of Concept
Share this opportunity
A 12-month programme to develop your idea into a prototype
Support is provided to researchers whose results have potential for an innovative product or service. However, further work is needed to clearly determine the potential. The BRIDGE contributions make this possible. In this way, they accelerate the transfer of research results into the economy and society.
Proof of Concept is aimed at young researchers, discovery at experienced researchers from all disciplines. 105 million CHF are invested in BRIDGE projects between 2021 and 2024.
Who can apply for a grant?
- You gained research experience as part of a bachelor’s or master’s degree, which you completed within the last four years, or:
- You are about to complete your PhD within the next six months, or:
- You hold a PhD obtained within the last four years
- Your Swiss research institution will support you for the duration of the project
- You are submitting your application as an individual and not as part of a group
What you get from BRIDGE
- 12 months funding
- salary and expenses directly related to running your project covered up to a maximum of 130,000 CHF/year
- support in Innosuisse’s Start-up Training programme and the Assisted Patent Search scheme run by the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property (IPI).
Application Deadline: 5 December 2022