Innosuisse: Innovation for startups
Share this opportunity
Competitive project funding for start-ups before market entry
Innosuisse supports science-based projects of start-ups with significant innovation potential. These innovation projects must be based on application-oriented research and prepare start-ups for entering the market for the first time. In the case of projects, only the start-up is supported. No research partners are supported. Funding is available for projects in all subject areas.
This offer is aimed at start-ups:
- which have not yet entered the market.
- whose scalable business model is based on a product or service and thus has the potential for more than linear growth.
- whose headquarters are in Switzerland.
- established not more than 5 years ago (in justified exceptional cases up to 10 years).
- with less than 50 FTE (Full Time Equivalent) when submitting the application form.
- Non-commercially active associations and foundations, as well as units of public administration, are not considered start-ups.
Which innovation projects are funded?
▶️ Projects can be submitted on an ongoing basis. There are no tenders. The application tool is now available.
⚠️Important: the applications submitted must be of very high quality both in terms of content and completeness. High quality is more important than submitting incomplete or sub-par dossiers to Innosuisse as early as possible.